We are looking for a part time secretary for the Rabbi to start in mid February 2012. The post will be for 8 hours a week, 4 in the office on one morning a week (preferably Tuesdays), and the other 4 to be taken flexibly, with the option of working at home. The rate of pay will be £5,200pa.
The job will need someone with:
- Warmth, good judgment and discretion
- An appreciation of the rhythms of Jewish life and in particular the demands made of the congregational Rabbi
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in writing
- Comfort working with a broad range of software and computer-based technologies including working knowledge of Google.docs
If you are interested in this post, please phone the Executive Director, Jo Velleman on 0207 328 1026 between 9.00am and 1.00pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications are required by Wednesday 1st February and interviews will be held on the morning of Tuesday 7th February.