I'm looking for a part time assistant, if you are interested ...
Please pass it on, if you can think of anyone who might be.
8 hours a week, part in the office, part flexibly.
Full info below.
SECRETARY FOR THE RABBI
We are looking for a part time secretary for the Rabbi to start in September 2011. The post will be for 8 hours a week, 4 in the office on one morning a week, and the other 4 to be taken flexibly, with the option of working at home. The rate of pay will be £5,200pa.
The job will need someone with:
- Warmth, good judgment and discretion
- An appreciation of the rhythms of Jewish life and in particular the demands made of the congregational Rabbi
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in writing
- Comfort working with a broad range of software and computer-based technologies.
If you are interested in this post, please phone the Executive Director, Jo Velleman
on 0207 328 1026 between 9.00am and 1.00pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications are required by Friday 12th August and interviews will be held on the morning of Thursday 8th September.
New London Synagogue
33 Abbey Road
London NW8 0AT
0207 328 1026